Greetings in the Name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, and welcome to the Friendship Bible Church BLOG, your source for announcements and information about what's happening at FBC.

For up to the minute information, follow us on Twitter.

And check out our main website, too, for everything else related to Friendship Bible Church in Randolph, Ohio - www.friendshipbiblechurch.org



Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I Will Be Glad!

Though the fig tree may not blossom, Nor fruit be on the vines; Though the labor of the olive may fail, And the fields yield no food; Though the flock may be cut off from the fold, And there be no herd in the stalls-- Yet I will rejoice in the LORD, I will joy in the God of my salvation. (Habakkuk 3:17-18 NKJV)

Rejoice in the LORD, you righteous, And give thanks at the remembrance of His holy name. (Psalm 97:12 NKJV)

May my meditation be sweet to Him; I will be glad in the LORD. (Psalm 104:34 NKJV)

Just a couple of verses that reminded me this morning to be happy in Jesus. No matter what comes our way, our reasons for rejoicing in Him are greater!

Oh, and don't forget prayer meeting tonight - 6:30 - 7:00. Join us as we pray one for another.

No comments: