Greetings in the Name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, and welcome to the Friendship Bible Church BLOG, your source for announcements and information about what's happening at FBC.

For up to the minute information, follow us on Twitter.

And check out our main website, too, for everything else related to Friendship Bible Church in Randolph, Ohio - www.friendshipbiblechurch.org



Saturday, November 3, 2012

Thank You!

Thank you Lord for saving my soul!
Thank you Lord for making me whole!
Thank you Lord for giving to me
Thy great salvation so rich and free!

Can you say that?

We're still looking for those willing to share their testimonies during this Thanksgiving month of November. Contact the pastor if you would like to share your testimony in tomorrow's service, or in any other service during November. All you need to do is answer these three questions:

1. What was my life before I came to Christ?
2. How did I come to Christ?
3. What is my life like since I came to Christ?








No comments: