Greetings in the Name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, and welcome to the Friendship Bible Church BLOG, your source for announcements and information about what's happening at FBC.

For up to the minute information, follow us on Twitter.

And check out our main website, too, for everything else related to Friendship Bible Church in Randolph, Ohio - www.friendshipbiblechurch.org



Friday, November 1, 2013

Haven Time!


This Saturday join the brothers and sisters who are helping at the Haven of Rest in Akron.  For an investment of only a couple hours, you can reap joy now and reward in eternity.

Wear a hat and meet us at the Haven of Rest in Akron at 10:00 AM Saturday morning.

For I was hungry, and you fed me. I was thirsty, and you gave me a drink. I was a stranger, and you invited me into your home. (Matthew 25:35 NIV)


No comments: