Greetings in the Name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, and welcome to the Friendship Bible Church BLOG, your source for announcements and information about what's happening at FBC.

For up to the minute information, follow us on Twitter.

And check out our main website, too, for everything else related to Friendship Bible Church in Randolph, Ohio - www.friendshipbiblechurch.org



Wednesday, September 16, 2015

My Jesus has done all things well!

Praise God for what He’s done for me!
Once I was blind, but now I see;
I on the brink of ruin fell,
Glory to God! I’m out of hell.


The Lord has pardoned all my sin,
And now to praise Him I’ll begin;
I never praised the Lord before,
But now I’ll praise Him more and more.


I spurned His grace, I broke His laws,
But Jesus undertook my cause;
Bad as I was, He cleansed my soul,
Healed my disease, and made me whole.


Praise God for what He’s done for us!
He’s turned our hearts to praise Him thus,
And now He cries, “Go on, go on!
I’ll crown you when your work is done.”


Refrain
And above the rest this note shall swell,
This note shall swell, This note shall swell,
And above the rest this note shall swell,
My Jesus has done all things well.

(Author unknown)

Our God has done so many good things for us.  Let us praise Him together this evening in the midweek prayer meeting.  Have you attended lately?  Make tonight the revival of your faithfulness of prayer meeting.  Turn off the television.  There's nothing on it as useful to your soul and heart as prayer meeting.  Step out of the easy chair. You won't find near the rest for your body there as you will at prayer meeting.

JOIN US - 6:30 this evening and every Wednesday.  
We will meet this evening in the sanctuary, 
and we will be finished by 7:30.


No comments: