Greetings in the Name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, and welcome to the Friendship Bible Church BLOG, your source for announcements and information about what's happening at FBC.

For up to the minute information, follow us on Twitter.

And check out our main website, too, for everything else related to Friendship Bible Church in Randolph, Ohio - www.friendshipbiblechurch.org



Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Little Things You Have Done

I dreamed I went to heaven 
And you were there with me; 
We walked upon the streets of gold 
Beside the crystal sea. 
We heard the angels singing 
Then someone called your name. 
We turned and saw a young man running 
And he was smiling as he came.

And he said, "Friend you may not know me now." 
And then he said, "But wait, 
You used to teach my Sunday School 
When I was only eight. 
And every week you would say a prayer 
Before the class would start. 
And one day when you said that prayer, 
I asked Jesus in my heart."

Thank you for giving to the Lord. 
I am a life that was changed. 
 Thank you for giving to the Lord. 
I am so glad you gave. (Ray Boltz)

This evening we return to our regular schedule for midweek prayer meetings at 6:30 PM. Charles Spurgeon said, "No man can do me a truer kindness in this world than to pray for me." True. And so we will gather and pray for one another as the Bible commands. Will you join us? We need you, and you need this too.

BUT THEN AFTER PRAYER MEETING, we will be stamping and labeling invitations for Easter. There will be pizza and pop so you can plan on munching while you mail. It's always an enjoyable time, and always made better when we have many hands. Will you join us? This is a great ministry to bring your older kids to, too. If you come for prayer meeting, be there at 6:30. If you want to just come for the food and fellowship after, be there at 7:15.

Stamping and labeling postcards might seem a little thing… might seem insignificant. You might think you have a better plan for the evening, but then remember that every little thing done here for the Lord will receive its reward one day!

One by one they came 
Far as the eye could see. 
Each life somehow touched 
By your generosity. 
Little things that you had done, 
Sacrifices made, 
Unnoticed on the earth 
In heaven, now proclaimed.

Thank you for giving to the Lord. 
I am a life that was changed. 
Thank you for giving to the Lord. 
I am so glad you gave. (Ray Boltz)

Remember - You Have Friends at Friendship Bible Church!

No comments: