Greetings in the Name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, and welcome to the Friendship Bible Church BLOG, your source for announcements and information about what's happening at FBC.

For up to the minute information, follow us on Twitter.

And check out our main website, too, for everything else related to Friendship Bible Church in Randolph, Ohio - www.friendshipbiblechurch.org



Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The Awesome Privilege of Prayer

Indeed now, I who am but dust and ashes have taken it upon myself to speak to the Lord. (Genesis 18:27 NKJV)


Considering who I am and who God is, what an amazing privilege it is that I can talk to Him. 


All believers have that privilege. 


Do you have a daily time set aside to talk with the Lord?  Do you get alone with Him regularly? The Bible teaches that we should cultivate just such a discipline as Christians, and so I encourage you today - find some time for prayer. 


And I remind you, too, that it is not just a private practice - it is also something we do together… corporately… with and for each other. Toward that end I remind you that we gather on Wednesday evenings to work together at prayer - the awesome privilege


Will you join us at 6:30 PM?

No comments: